The IPMG is a trade organisation run by international production music publishers to support the production music industry.
The IPMG’s mission:
- Be a platform to promote discussion for production music companies
- Support National production music associations and their members in individual markets
- Distribute regular, sector-specific information to its members.
- Organise industry events and conferences to bring focus and action around our issues
- Spread awareness, share data to highlight the valuation of the production music industry
- Preserve and enhance the value of music.
- Serve as a voice to lobby on behalf of the production music industry PRO's, authorities and international organisations
Members are major and indie production music publishers and include Sony/EMI, Universal & BMG.
The IPMG is affiliated to the ICMP (International Confederation of Music Publishers) which represents more than 90% of the world’s published music.
- Martin Nedved (Studio Fontana, Czech Republic)
- Juliette Metz (Encore Merci, France)
- Patrick Appelgren (Universal Music, Sweden)
- Executive Director:
- Dan Graham (Gothic Storm Music, UK & USA)
- Natalie Dickens (Felt Music, UK)
- John Phelan (Director General, ICMP)
- Damian Słonina (Jaguarec, Poland)
- Gilda Fulco (Intervox, Germany)
- Einar Helde (APL Publishing, Denmark)
- Horea Pascu (Blue Island Music, Romania)
- Alex Black (Sonoton, Germany)
- Pietro Giola (Machiavelli Music, Italy)